LG G3 Manual
Get to know your very own LG G3 with the help of Sydney CBD Repair Team. Read the manual to get the most out of your smartphone.
Making a call
1. Tap to Dialer open the keypad.
2. Enter the number using the keypad. To delete a digit, tap the backspace.
3. Tap green phone icon to make a call.
4. To end a call, tap the End icon red phone icon.
Answering and rejecting a call
When you receive a call in Lock state, swipe the green icon in any direction to Answer the incoming call.
Swipe the red phone icon in any direction to Decline an incoming call.
1. Tap Dialer, enter the new contact’s number, then tap the Menu key. Tap Add to Contacts > New contact.
2. If you want to add a picture to the new contact, tap the image area. Choose from Take photo or Select from Gallery.
3. Tap a category of contact information and enter the details about your contact.
4. Tap Save.
1. Tap Messaging on the Home screen and tap new to open a blank message.
2. Enter a contact name or contact number in the To field. As you enter the contact name, matching contacts will appear. You can tap a suggested recipient. You can add more than one contact.
NOTE: You will be charged for a text message for every person to whom you send the message.
3. Tap the Enter message field and begin composing your message.
4. Tap menu to open the Options menu. Choose from Quick message, Insert smiley, Schedule sending, Add subject and Discard.
TIP! You can tap the paper clip icon to attach the file, that you want to share with message.
5. Tap Send to send your message.
6. Responses will appear on the screen. As you view and send additional messages, a message thread is created.
• The 160-character limit may vary from country to country, depending on the language and how the SMS is coded.
• If an image, video or audio file is added to an SMS message, it is automatically converted into an MMS message and you are charged accordingly.
To compose and send a message
1 While in the E-mail application, tap the new email.
2 Enter an address for the message’s intended recipient. As you enter text, matching addresses will be proposed from your Contacts. Separate multiple addresses using semicolons.
3 Tap menu the to add a Cc/Bcc and tap paper clip to attach files, if required.
4 Enter the text of the message.
5 Tap Send.
TIP! When a new email arrives in your Inbox, you will be notified by a sound or vibration.
Taking pictures with your phone’s built-in camera is as simple as choosing a subject, pointing the lens, and pressing a button.
To take a picture:
1. From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > Camera .
2. Frame your subject on the screen.
3. A square around the subject indicates that the camera has focused.
4. Tap shutter to take a photo. Your picture will be automatically saved to the Gallery.
In addition to taking pictures, you can record, view, and send videos with your phone’s built-in video camera.
1 From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > Camera.
2 Frame your subject on the screen.
3 Tap video camera icon to start recording the video.
4 The length of the recording is displayed on the top of the screen.
NOTE: Tap shutter icon to take pictures while recording video.
5. Tap pause to pause recording video. You can resume recording again tapping record icon.
6. Tap stop icon to stop recording. Your video will be automatically saved to the Gallery.
1. Tap Home icon > App Drawer > Apps tab > Clock > Plus icon.
2. After you set the alarm, your phone lets you know how much time is left before the alarm will go off.
3. Set Repeat, Snooze duration, Vibration, Alarm sound, Alarm volume, Auto app starter, Puzzle lock and Memo. Tap Save.
NOTE: To change alarm settings in the alarm list screen, tap the Menu key and select Settings.
1. Tap Home icon > App Drawer > Calculator.
2. Tap the number keys to enter numbers.
3. For simple calculations, tap the function you want to perform (+, –, x or ÷) followed by =.
4. For more complex calculations, slide the left then choose sin, cos, tan, log etc.
5. To check the history, tap the icon Menu key.
Use the voice recorder to record voice memos or other audio files.
Recording a sound or voice
1. Tap Home icon > App Drawer > Voice Recorder.
2. Tap record to begin recording.
3. Tap stop to end the recording.
4. Tap play to listen to the recording.