How to Hard Reset your Galaxy S7 Edge – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your S7 Edge, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE
- It is important that you wait a few seconds for your phone to completely and properly shut down.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Go into Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge recovery mode by pressing and holding VOLUME UP, HOME and POWER buttons all at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge screen flickers and you see a warning sign.
- Press VOLUME UP to continue to the main screen of Recovery mode. Or, press VOLUME DOWN if you aren’t sure and want to go back to the normal mode.
- Use VOLUME button to navigate.
- Use POWER button to select an option in Recovery mode.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- If you’re already in the main menu, use the POWER button to select WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET.
- Select YES using POWER button to confirm.
WIPE CACHE PARTITION (OPTIONAL)
- If you want to delete app data cache after deleting partition, choose WIPE CACHE PARTITION.
- This can solve problems related to stock and/or installed software.
- Restart your phone by choosing REBOOT SYSTEM NOW just by pressing the POWER button.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you will need to set it up again.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your Galaxy S7 Edge! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at