Galaxy S7 FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a planning to get a Galaxy S7 or currently own one? Do you have any questions about it? Here’s Sydney CBD Repair Team answering those queries.
What is the design and build quality change?
Aesthetically, both devices looks very similar to its predecessor. However, now both devices has IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.
What about battery capacity of Galaxy S7?
Galaxy S7 comes with 3000mAh battery and Galaxy S7 Edge has 3600mAh battery. Both variants supports fast charging both on wired and wireless.
What are the storage option available?
The device will be available in 32GB or 64GB variants depending on the region. There is also provision for additional storage through microSD card upto 200GB. All the variants of Galaxy S7 will come with 4GB of RAM.
Is there any changes interms of camera unit used in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge?
Yes. Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge comes with 12MP primary camera with f1.7 and 5MP front facing camera. Like we have seen in iPhone 6s, this also use display flash while taking selfies. There are plenty of camera tweaks such as Motion photo, Motion panorama to name few.
How about Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge display?
Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with 5.1-inch QHD Super Amoled display and Galaxy S7 Edge comes with 5.5-inch QHD Super Amoled display panel. Both smartphones feature Always-On display which allows you to check important notifications, time and date without having to wake up the device.
What is the SoC is used on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge?
As mentioned above, there 2 different SoC variants are available. One is based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor and another one is Exynos 8890 SoC. Based on the region, availability of these variant changes.
Samsung Screen Replacement
Sydney CBD Repair Team is the best when it comes to Samsung replacement and repair. Did you drop your Samsung and just cracked the screen? Come and visit Sydney CBD Repair Centre. Have your broken Samsung repaired in a matter of minutes for half the price.
What are different variants of Galaxy S7 available?
Primarily there are 2 variants. One is Galaxy S7 and another one is Galaxy S7 Edge. There is also variant based on the Soc, single and hybrid dual sim variants. The different colour variants available are black onyx, gold platinum.
How do I customize the Always On Display on Samsung Galaxy S7?
Always On Display uses a special low-power mode to display content even when the screen is turned off:
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Display.
- Tap Always On Display.
How do I add or remove a widget on Samsung Galaxy S7?
- From the home screen, press and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets.
- Scroll to the widget you want to add.
- Tap and hold the widget.
- Drag it to the preferred screen and location, then release it.
- To remove a widget, tap and hold the widget.
- Drag the widget to Remove and release it when it turns red.
How do I send or receive email on Samsung Galaxy S7?
- From the home screen, tap Email.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the To field.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Enter the preferred message in the main text field.
- To include an attachment, tap ATTACH, and then follow the prompts.
- Tap SEND to send the email.
- To receive an email, tap Email on your home screen and tap the preferred email.