How to Hard Reset your Galaxy S8+ – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your S8+, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S8+.
POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE
- It is important that you wait a few seconds for your phone to completely and properly shut down.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Go into Samsung Galaxy S8+ recovery mode by pressing and holding VOLUME UP, BIXBY and POWER buttons all at the same time. Hold until you see the Samsung logo.
- Release all three buttons when the Android Recovery Menu appears.
- Press VOLUME UP to continue to the main screen of Recovery mode. Or, press VOLUME DOWN if you aren’t sure and want to go back to the normal mode.
- Use VOLUME button to navigate.
- Use POWER button to select an option in Recovery mode.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- If you’re already in the main menu, use the POWER button to select WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET.
- Select YES using POWER button to confirm.
WIPE CACHE PARTITION (OPTIONAL)
- If you want to delete app data cache after deleting partition, choose YES DELETE ALL USER DATA.
- This can solve problems related to stock and/or installed software.
- Restart your phone by choosing REBOOT SYSTEM NOW just by pressing the POWER button.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy S8+, you will need to set it up again.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your Galaxy S8+! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at