How to Hard Reset your Xiaomi Mi Mix – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your Mi Mix, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Xiaomi Mi Mix.
TURN OFF YOUR XIAOMI DEVICE
- Turn off your device and wait for 30 seconds for the power to fully drain out the phone.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power Button
- When you see the Mi logo, release the Power Button
- Now select Recovery Mode and press Volume UP key to Enter Recovery Mode
- Select English using the Power Button
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- Now select Wipe Reset with Volume Buttons and press Power Button to Confirm
- Now select Wipe All Data and press Power Button to confirm
- Now select Reboot to complete hard reset process and reboot your device
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Xiaomi Mi Mix, you will need to set it up again.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your Mi Mix! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at