How to Hard Reset your Xiaomi Mi 4 – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your Mi 4, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Xiaomi Mi 4.
TURN OFF YOUR XIAOMI DEVICE
- Hold down the Power key to switch off the device
Enter Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen, release only the Power button
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears
- Select English using Volume keys to browse and Power button to select
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- Select Wipe Reset by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm
WIPE CACHE PARTITION
- Select Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select
- Confirm the whole process by selecting Yes
- Reboot your device
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Xiaomi Mi 4, you will need to set it up again.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your Mi 4! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at