How to Hard Reset your BlackBerry Keyone – A User Guide
Sometimes your phone gets too laggy to be usable and you just want it back to the state when it was new; or you just forgot your password. In the case on an BlackBerry Keyone, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your BlackBerry Keyone.
TURN OFF BLACKBERRY KEYONE
- Remove back cover and take-out Sim and Memory Card.
- Turn on your BLACKBERRY KEYone by pressing Power button.
- Now go to Setting and find and tap on Backup & Reset.
FACTORY DATA RESET
- Next, choose Factory Data Reset.
- And tap on Reset Phone.
- If you have set up password BLACKBERRY KEYone may ask you to enter pin code.
SET UP YOUR BLACKBERRY KEYONE
- When reformatting and resetting was successfully completed, set up your BlackBerry Keyone.