"Hope you enjoy the 🎄Christmas eve with the ones you love💖 and step into the new year with lots of happiness😊 and good health. Wishing you👪 a merry Christmas🎁 and a very happy😊 new year!"
🔔 Close⛔ : 24/12/2018- 01/01/2019, Open⭕: 02/01/2019(Wed), 10am ❗, Live Chat💬: Available Till 28/12/2018.
How to Hard Reset your BlackBerry Keyone – A User Guide
Sometimes your phone gets too laggy to be usable and you just want it back to the state when it was new; or you just forgot your password. In the case on an BlackBerry Keyone, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your BlackBerry Keyone.
TURN OFF BLACKBERRY KEYONE
- Remove back cover and take-out Sim and Memory Card.
- Turn on your BLACKBERRY KEYone by pressing Power button.
- Now go to Setting and find and tap on Backup & Reset.
FACTORY DATA RESET
- Next, choose Factory Data Reset.
- And tap on Reset Phone.
- If you have set up password BLACKBERRY KEYone may ask you to enter pin code.
SET UP YOUR BLACKBERRY KEYONE
- When reformatting and resetting was successfully completed, set up your BlackBerry Keyone.