Table of Contents
Google Daydream VR headsets out by November 10
If you have a Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL, then this news would be a good one for you. By November 10, the Google Daydream VR will be out for sale.
Google has already set the release date for the Daydream View VR headset for November 10. But this time, Google have now listed a detailed list of the application software it will come with on the day of launch.
The Google Daydream View is the next evolution since Google Cardboard. Yes, this polished device came from a humble cardboard VR viewer. This will be compatible with smartphones that are Daydream certified. As of now, these are the Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL.
Google’s blogpost even detailed where you can buy your own Daydream VR headset plus the retail price you will possibly pay.
- United States: Verizon, Best Buy; $79 (USD)
- Canada: Bell, Rogers, Telus, Best Buy; $99 (CAD)
- United Kingdom: EE, Carphone Warehouse; £69 (GBP)
- Germany: Deutsche Telekom; €69 (EUR)
- Australia: Telstra, JB Hi-Fi; $119 (AUD)
- Hulu VR
- YouTube VR
- Google Play Movies
- Invasion! (Baobab Studios)
- Star Chart VR
- Wonderglade (Resolution Games)
- Gunjack 2: End of Shift (CCP Games)
- Mekorama (Martin Magni)
- Need for Speed: No Limits VR (EA)
- Home Run Derby (MLB)
- The Wall Street Journal VR
- Street View (Google)
- The Guardian VR
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Warner Bros.)
- NYT VR (New York Times)
- Danger Goat (nDreams)
- Hunters Gate (Climax Studios)
nDreams, the developers behind The Assembly, have been in touch to share some of the first screenshots of their intriguing and bizarre looking puzzle platformer Danger Goat – a title described by the company as making “best use of the Daydream View headset and controller by combining tactile, dynamic puzzles with intuitive motion controls.”
[cleveryoutube video=”4AXalJuBDQM” style=”1″]