How to Hard Reset your Huawei G8 – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your Huawei G8, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Huawei G8.
POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE
- It is important that you wait a few seconds for your phone to completely and properly shut down.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Go into Huawei G8 recovery mode by pressing and holding VOLUME UP and POWER buttons all at the same time.
- Release both buttons when recovery screen comes up.
- Use VOLUME button to navigate up and down.
- Use POWER button to select.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- If you’re already in the main menu, use the VOLUME BUTTONS to go over the options and POWER button to select WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET.
WIPE CACHE PARTITION (OPTIONAL)
- If you want to delete app data cache after deleting partition, choose WIPE CACHE PARTITION.
- This can solve problems related to stock and/or installed software.
- Restart your phone by choosing REBOOT SYSTEM NOW just by pressing the POWER button.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Huawei G8, you will need to set it up again.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your Huawei G8! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at