Same Day Return Mail-In Repair Service Available! -
How to Hard Reset your Huawei Nexus 6P – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your Huawei Nexus 6P, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Huawei Nexus 6P.
POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE
- It is important that you wait a few seconds for your phone to completely and properly shut down.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Go into Huawei Nexus 6P recovery mode by pressing and holding VOLUME UP and POWER buttons all at the same time.
- Release both buttons when recovery screen comes up.
- Use VOLUME button to navigate to go to Recovery mode.
- Use POWER button to select and enter Recovery mode.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- If you’re already in the main menu, use the VOLUME BUTTONS to go over the options and POWER button to select WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET.
- Select NO using POWER button if you don’t want to continue resetting your phone.
WIPE CACHE PARTITION (OPTIONAL)
- If you want to delete app data cache after deleting partition, choose WIPE CACHE PARTITION.
- This can solve problems related to stock and/or installed software.
- Restart your phone by choosing REBOOT SYSTEM NOW just by pressing the POWER button.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Huawei Nexus 6P, you will need to set it up again.