How to Hard Reset your Huawei P10 Plus – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your Huawei P10 Plus, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Huawei P10 Plus.
POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE
- It is important that you wait a few seconds for your phone to completely and properly shut down.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Go into Huawei P10 Plus recovery mode by pressing and holding VOLUME UP and POWER buttons all at the same time.
- Release both buttons when the EMUI recovery screen comes up.
- Use the touch screen interface when choosing a menu. Don’t use any of the physical buttons on the P10 Plus.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- If you’re already in the main menu, tap to select WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET.
- Tap WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET again. Otherwise, tap NO if you don’t want to continue resetting your phone.
WAIT UNTIL RESET IS DONE
- Don’t do anything with the smartphone while the reset process is done.
- Restart your phone by choosing REBOOT SYSTEM NOW.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Huawei P10 Plus, you will need to set it up again.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your Huawei P10 Plus! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at