LG G Flex 2 FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a planning to get a LG G Flex 2 or currently own one? Do you have any questions about it? Here’s Sydney CBD Repair Team answering those queries.
Why does my LG G Flex2® not pair over Bluetooth with certain devices?
First try pairing one device to another. If that doesn’t work, try to initiate the pairing from the other device.
If your phones still will not pair, it could be because of the supported Bluetooth profiles. If the profile of one device does not meet the specifications of another device, they will not pair.
If your phones will not pair with one another, they can still be connected to a computer via USB cable. The files can then be transferred between the computer and your phone.
My phone is asking for a PIN, what is that?
The PIN is a code that must be entered in order to complete the Bluetooth pairing process. The pin can be different depending on your device.
Search your device manual for the proper PIN. The default PIN for many devices is 0000 or 1234. Check the other device once a PIN is entered. It may ask for the same PIN before pairing.
How do I know when my LG G Flex2® is fully charged?
The phone is fully charged when the battery indicator, located in the top right corner of the screen, is completely filled.
How do I know how much charge my phone has?
The battery indicator, located in the top right corner of the screen, can be used to estimate battery life. For an exact answer, complete the following steps.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Notification bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the General tab.
- Scroll to and tap Battery.
- Current battery life displays under BATTERY INFORMATION.
When should I stop charging my phone?
It is recommended to unplug your phone after it is fully charged. This prevents overcharging and the chance that the battery life is shortened due to overcharging.
How do I activate Call Forwarding?
- From the dialer. enter *72 + the 10 digit forward-to number, including area code.
- Tap the Call button on your phone.
- You will hear three rapid beeps when your forwarding has been set up.
LG Screen Replacement
Sydney CBD Repair Team is the best when it comes to LG replacement and repair. Did you drop your LG and just cracked the screen? Come and visit Sydney CBD Repair Centre. Have your broken LG repaired in a matter of minutes for half the price.
How do I cancel Call Forwarding?
- From the dialer, enter *720.
- Tap the Call button on your phone.
- You will hear three rapid beeps when your forwarding has been cancelled.
What additional information should I know about Call Forwarding?
- You can place outgoing calls from your Unlimited phone when you have activated Call Forwarding.
- If Call Forwarding is activated, the phone does not ring for incoming calls.
- When you have activated Call Forwarding, the caller will hear continual ringing if the forward-to phone is not answered.
- Forwarding to International numbers or forwarding to a chat line are not allowed and will result in the following message:
- The feature code you’ve entered is not valid, Message 1.
- Domestic numbers must include area code.
How can I improve my battery life?
Smartphones operate on a sort of spectrum. On one end you could put battery life, on the other end all those options like wifi/3g/4g sync (among other things). If you want great battery life you can’t have those on all the time. If you want those on all the time, you won’t get great battery life. It is best to find the compromise that works best for you and what you want most out of your phone. Here are a couple of things that you could consider – adjust the screen brightness, do not use live wallpapers, switch off networks when not in use (WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS), adjust update intervals for widgets (do you really need twitter/facebook notifications every half hour?). You could also consider downloading a battery monitoring app such as JuiceDefender.
Does the LG G Flex 2 really have self healing back plate?
Yes, it can cover and heal light scratches. However, deep ones might take some time to heal.