Same Day Return Mail-In Repair Service Available! -
How to Hard Reset your LG G6 – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your G6, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your LG G6.
POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE
- It is important that you wait a few seconds for your phone to completely and properly shut down.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Go into LG G6 recovery mode by pressing and holding VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons all at the same time.
- Release the power button, then quickly press it back for 2 seconds until LG G6 Recovery screen shows up.
- Use VOLUME DOWN button to navigate.
- Use POWER button to select an option in Recovery mode.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- If you’re already in the main menu, use the POWER button to select YES to the question Erase all user data & restore default settings?
- Select YES again using POWER button to start resetting the smartphone.
- The LG G6 will automatically reboot after the reset process is complete. Wait until it is done, it may take a few minutes.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your LG G6, you will need to set it up again.