Chromecast Ultra Specifications
The Chromecast was Google making our dumb TV a smart one. Now, with Chromecast Ultra, your 4K TV or monitor becomes even smarter.
4K and HDR
What comes to mind when a modern day person says living room? Yes, a wide TV with all the gadgets connected to it. Players, consoles, PCs. All that was changed when Chromecast came along. Now you can stream your video content straight to your TV wirelessly and easily. What’s so special with Chromecast Ultra? Two words: 4K and HDR. You’re about to find out why.
- Can render 4K video quality while using HDR for superb video and movie quality
- 1.8 times faster than the current Chromecast
- Now supports wired connection (because wired connections are more reliable in streaming 4K)
What’s in the box?
- Chromecast Ultra
- Power cable
- Power adapter with Ethernet port
- TV with an HDMI port
- WiFi network or Ethernet
- WiFi enabled supported phone, tablet or laptop
- Supported OS and devices: Android 4.1 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher, Mac OS X 10.9 and higher, Windows 7 and higher
- Length: 2.29 in (58.20 mm)
- Width: 0.53 in (13.70 mm)
- Height: 2.29 in (58.20 mm)
- Power cable: 2 m
- Device: 1.6 oz (47 g)
- Adapter: 3.5 oz (101 g)
- Ports & Connectors:
- HDMI plugs directly into the TV
- Micro-USB for power and data
- Ethernet port of the power adapter for hard-to-reach WiFi spots in your home
- Up to 4K Ultra HD
- Supports all resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic range (HDR) for stunning picture quality.
- 802.11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) WiFi for high-performance streaming
- Power supply required and included
[cleveryoutube video=”1X-AyhijNIE” style=”1″]