Table of Contents
NextVR: You can now watch 25 NBA games in VR
Have you got a Samsung Gear VR and NBA League Pass? Well you can now watch NBA games in virtual reality. All 25 games will be streamed live.
Witness how sports meets virtual reality. NextVR was the one who popularized the idea of live-streaming an NBA game in virtual reality headsets. They even announced that they’d do it at least one game per week during this season. And they are on a roll of having a schedule for us to follow through.
This series of 25 games that will be live-streamed on virtual reality is the first of its kind. That is a professional sports league will do a coverage for 360-degree viewing.
For those who would want to enjoy tonight’s game, watch it for free and see for yourself if you like it. Next game, the fans will be required to have a full-season NBA League Pass subscription to continue watching the succeeding games.
But wait, only owners of the Samsung Gear VR headsets can watch these live feeds but don’t worry, other platforms will soon get support and be able to enjoy these NBA games in VR.
NBA League Pass Live VR Game Schedule
- 27th Oct., 2016 – San Antonio Spurs at Sacramento Kings – 10:30 p.m. ET
- 1st Nov., 2016 – Los Angeles Lakers at Indiana Pacers – 7:00 p.m. ET
- 8th Nov., 2016 – Phoenix Suns at Portland Trail Blazers – 10:00 p.m. ET
- 15th Nov., 2016 – Brooklyn Nets at Los Angeles Lakers – 10:30 p.m. ET
- 22nd Nov., 2016 – Portland Trail Blazers at New York Knicks – 7:30 p.m. ET
- 29th Nov., 2016 – Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks – 8:00 p.m. ET
- 6th Dec., 2016 – New York Knicks at Miami Heat – 7:30 p.m. ET
- 13th Dec., 2016 – Golden State Warriors at New Orleans Pelicans – 8:00 p.m. ET
- 20th Dec., 2016 – Denver Nuggets at LA Clippers – 10:30 p.m. ET
- 27th Dec., 2016 – Memphis Grizzlies at Boston Celtics – 7:30 p.m. ET
- 3th Jan., 2017 – Toronto Raptors at San Antonio Spurs – 8:30 p.m. ET
- 10th Jan., 2017 – Cleveland Cavaliers at Utah Jazz – 9:00 p.m. ET
- 17th Jan., 2017 – Minnesota Timberwolves at San Antonio Spurs – 8:30 p.m. ET
- 24th Jan., 2017 – Boston Celtics at Washington Wizards – 7:00 p.m. ET
- 31st Jan., 2017 – Sacramento Kings at Houston Rockets – 8:00 p.m. ET
- 7th Feb., 2017 – Portland Trail Blazers at Dallas Mavericks – 8:30 p.m. ET
- 14th Feb., 2017 – Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls – 8:00 p.m. ET
- 23rd Feb., 2017 – Portland Trail Blazers at Orlando Magic – 7:00 p.m. ET
- 28th Feb., 2017 – Utah Jazz at Oklahoma City Thunder – 8:00 p.m. ET
- 7th March, 2017 – Washington Wizards at Phoenix Suns – 9:00 p.m. ET
- 14th March, 2017 – Philadelphia 76ers at Golden State Warriors – 10:30 p.m. ET
- 21st March, 2017 – Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks – 8:30 p.m. ET
- 28th March, 2017 – Miami Heat at Detroit Pistons – 7:30 p.m. ET
- 4th April, 2017 – Minnesota Timberwolves at Golden State Warriors – 10:30 p.m. ET
- 11th April, 2017 – Charlotte Hornets at Atlanta Hawks – 7:30 p.m. ET