"Hope you enjoy the 🎄Christmas eve with the ones you love💖 and step into the new year with lots of happiness😊 and good health. Wishing you👪 a merry Christmas🎁 and a very happy😊 new year!"
🔔 Close⛔ : 24/12/2018- 01/01/2019, Open⭕: 02/01/2019(Wed), 10am ❗, Live Chat💬: Available Till 28/12/2018.
How to Hard Reset your OnePlus 3 – A User Guide
Sometimes your phone gets too laggy to be usable and you just want it back to the state when it was new; or you just forgot your password. In the case on an OnePlus 3, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your OnePlus 3.
TURN OFF ONEPLUS 3
- Turn off your OnePlus 3 completely and wait for at least 10 seconds.
PRESS TWO BUTTONS
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER BUTTON simultaneously until the phone vibrates.
IMPORTANT: RECOVERY MENU
- Tap on the language that you prefer.
- Next, tap on WIPE DATA AND CACHE.
- Tap WIPE DATA AND CACHE to clear both. (You can choose to clear just DATA or CACHE)
- Tap on YES when prompted to continue.
- Select REBOOT to restart the device.
SET UP YOUR ONEPLUS 3
- When reformatting and resetting was successfully completed, set up your OnePlus 3.