How to Hard Reset your OnePlus 5T – A User Guide
Sometimes your phone gets too laggy to be usable and you just want it back to the state when it was new; or you just forgot your password. In the case on an OnePlus 5T, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your OnePlus 5T.
TURN OFF ONEPLUS 5T
- Turn off your OnePlus 5T completely and wait for at least 10 seconds.
PRESS TWO BUTTONS
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER BUTTON simultaneously until the phone vibrates.
IMPORTANT: RECOVERY MENU
- Tap on the language that you prefer.
- Next, tap on WIPE DATA AND CACHE.
- Tap WIPE DATA AND CACHE to clear both. (You can choose to clear just DATA or CACHE)
- Tap on YES when prompted to continue.
- Select REBOOT to restart the device.
SET UP YOUR ONEPLUS 5T
- When reformatting and resetting was successfully completed, set up your OnePlus 5T.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your OnePlus 5T! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at