Same Day Return Mail-In Repair Service Available! -
How to Hard Reset your OnePlus One – A User Guide
Sometimes your phone gets too laggy to be usable and you just want it back to the state when it was new; or you just forgot your password. In the case on an OnePlus One, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your OnePlus One.
TURN OFF ONEPLUS ONE
- Turn off your OnePlus One completely and wait for at least 10 seconds.
PRESS TWO BUTTONS
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER BUTTON simultaneously until the phone vibrates.
IMPORTANT: RECOVERY MENU
- Tap on WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET.
- Tap on YES — DELETE ALL USER DATA.
- Tap on WIPE CACHE PARTITION to clear up any data remaining on your partition.
- Select REBOOT to restart the device.
SET UP YOUR ONEPLUS ONE
- When reformatting and resetting was successfully completed, set up your OnePlus One.