How to Hard Reset your Oppo A57 – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your A57, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Oppo A57.
TURN OFF YOUR OPPO DEVICE
- Turn off your device and wait for 30 seconds for the power to fully drain out the phone.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power Button until you see a menu
- Tap to select a language for the recovery interface.
- Now select Wipe Data by tapping on it.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- You have three options. REMEMBER: TAP ON EACH ONE AT A TIME TO FULLY ERASE THE CONTENT OF YOUR DEVICE.
- Wipe application data (Keep SMS and Contacts)
- Wipe all application data
- Wipe all data and removable application
- Now tap OK to perform wiping on each.
- Tap REBOOT, then OK to restart your device.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Oppo A57, you will need to set it up again like what you did when you first had it.