How to Hard Reset your Galaxy Note 4 – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps or you forget your password messing up your Note 4, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE
- It is important that you wait a few seconds for your phone to completely and properly shut down.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Go into Samsung Galaxy Note 4 recovery mode by pressing and holding VOLUME UP, HOME and POWER buttons all at the same time.
- Release all buttons when Samsung Galaxy Note 4 screen flickers or when you see the Android logo.
- Use VOLUME button to navigate.
- Use POWER button to select an option in Recovery mode.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- If you’re already in the main menu, use the POWER button to select WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET.
- Select YES-DELETE ALL USER DATA using POWER button to confirm.
WIPE CACHE PARTITION (OPTIONAL)
- If you want to delete app data cache after deleting partition, choose WIPE CACHE PARTITION.
- This can solve problems related to stock and/or installed software.
- Restart your phone by choosing REBOOT SYSTEM NOW just by pressing the POWER button.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you will need to set it up again.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your Galaxy Note 4! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at