iPhone Tips: How to do screen recording with audio
Screen recording is an important tool for demonstration purposes even on smaller devices such as the iPhone. Here’s how to it on your own smartphone.
Note that this feature comes natively with iOS 11, you can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with this operating system.
Follow these simple steps to record your screen:
Add Screen Recording to Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap the green plus icon next to Screen Recording.
Open Control Center.
Tap the gray circle icon, then wait for the three-second countdown. To capture sound while you record, press deeply on the gray circle icon and tap Microphone Audio.
To stop recording, open Control Center and tap the red circle icon. Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
You can find your screen recording in the Photos app.
People Also Asked – Check out our other iPhone Tips
- iPhone Tips: How to restore iPhone from a backup
- iPhone Tips: How to back up your iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to fix a broken Home button
- iPhone Tips: How to fix iPhone that won’t connect to WiFi
- iPhone Tips: How to fix an iPhone with “No Service”
- iPhone Tips: Don’t use solvents to clean your iPhone screen
- iPhone Tips: How do I turn on night mode on iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How do I turn off the animations on my iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How do you record gameplays on iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to do screen recording with audio