What is the price of iPhone X?
Do you like the new iPhone X? If you do, prepare a lot of cash because it will cost a lot more. A lot more. Like $999 and more.
Apple is selling 64GB and 256GB versions of the iPhone X for £999 and £1,149, respectively, but shipping is currently listed at ‘two to three weeks’. The handset is also available to buy through Apple’s iPhone Upgrade Program, with monthly payments starting at £56.45.
iPhone X Specs
- 5.8in Super Retina (2436×1125) OLED edge-to-edge display
- New ‘all-glass’ design with IP67 certification
- 143.6×70.9×7.7 mm, 179g
- Wireless charging support
- Apple A11 chip with Apple-designed GPU
- Face ID
- iOS 11 with improved Siri, P2P payments
- Vertical 12MP dual cameras with OIS, 7MP front-facing camera
- Support for LTE speeds up to 450Mbps
- Wireless charging/fast charging support
- Battery life quoted at 21 hours of talk time
- 64GB/256GB storage