iPhone Tips: Transfer photos from computer to iPhone without iTunes
By using AnyTrans, you can transfer any photos from your computer to your iPhone. Full instructions shown below so read on.
Do you ever wonder how could you transfer photo files from your computer to your iPhone without even using iTunes? Here’s a trick, just download an app that do exactly that and get it over with. As simple as it is, here’s how to do this job right.
Without iTunes, transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone
AnyTrans is an iOS file transfer that is capable of transferring and managing up to 25 types of files on iPhone iPad and iPod including photos, videos, music, ringtones, audiobooks, messages, contacts, notes, books, Safari bookmarks/history, etc.
What AnyTrans can do:
Transfer photos from Windows or Mac laptop to iPhone 4s/5s/6/6s/SE/7/8/X without erasing.
Copy selected pictures or a folder with photos to iPhone as you need.
Transfer photos from iPhone to laptop or USB flash drive.
Massively delete photos from iPhone, and even iTunes synced photos.
How to use AnyTrans
Open AnyTrans on your laptop and connect iPhone to laptop via USB cable > Choose Device Manager > Go to category management screen > Click Photos.
Click Photo Library.
Click “+” button on the top-right corner > Choose folder and pictures > Click Open to start.
People Also Asked – Check out our other iPhone Tips
- iPhone Tips: How to connect your iPhone to an Apple TV
- iPhone Tips: How to properly set an alarm that works
- iPhone Tips: How to Airdrop photos between iPhones and Macs
- iPhone Tips: What to do if Airdrop doesn’t work
- iPhone Tips: How to properly use Airdrop on iPhones
- iPhone Tips: How to use Face ID on iPhone X
- iPhone Tips: How to register fingerprints on iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to clone an iPhone
- iPhone Tips: Transfer photos from computer to iPhone without iTunes
- iPhone Tips: How to put videos on your iPhone