Table of Contents
- 1 ?Vivid Sydney 2018 – Iron and Wine ?
- 1.1 Experience soothing ballads for your very own magical Vivid hours with Iron and Wine. Get your mood going even if it means your Vivid Sydney hours would take you to a soothing place using music and a cool human voice.
- 1.1.1 What dates is this on? May 25-26
- 1.1.2 What time does this Vivid event start? 7:30PM-9PM
- 1.1.3 Where can this be found? Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney, NSW 2000
- 1.1.4 How much are the tickets for this Vivid installation? Prices starts at $49
- 1.1.5 Four years on from their sold out now-legendary Sydney Opera House debut, indie folk legend Sam Beam, aka Iron & Wine, opens Vivid LIVE with two intimate performances spanning his 16-year classic song-writing career — from The Creek Drank the Cradle to breakthrough The Shepherd’s Dog and last year’s critically acclaimed Beast Epic.
- 1.1.6 Drawing comparisons to Simon & Garfunkel, Nick Drake and Elliott Smith, Beast Epic is Sam Beam’s sixth album as Iron & Wine, seeing a return to the warm acoustic instrumentation of his lo-fi origins with songs speaking “to the beauty and pain of growing up after you’ve already grown up”. With full band, the intimate surroundings of the Joan Sutherland Theatre will provide the perfect backdrop for his most moving release yet.
- 1.1.7 SYDNEY CBD REPAIR CENTRE IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
- 1.2 Vivid Sydney 2018
?Vivid Sydney 2018 – Iron and Wine ?
Get your mood going even if it means your Vivid Sydney hours would take you to a soothing place using music and a cool human voice.