Table of Contents
- 1 Vivid Sydney Cruise with The Pontoon
Vivid Sydney Cruise with The Pontoon
With still days to go before Vivid Sydney 2016 goes to its last day, experience the Sydney Harbour in style with The Pontoon. The Vivid Cruise of your dreams.
What is The Pontoon?
Unlike other Vivid cruises, The Pontoon is the ideal cruise vessel for a very intimate evening of at least 60 to 300 guests in style and comfort. The vessel is versatile for accommodations formal dining to informal cocktail parties with menus on its well-appointed levels.
With its 3-metre high clear glass windows, guests gets to experience an immersive view of the Harbour as the ship slip through the dark night and the flickering lights all around the ship. The roof deck serves protection from the weather and adds panoramic height for that perfect Vivid Sydney Cruise.
Guests are welcome to comfortably dress in formal or informal attire as the menu is adaptive to whatever occassions it may serve.
What are the amenities and features of The Pontoon?
The Pontoon has many features to make a perfect Sydney Dinner Cruise possible for every guests on board. Here are a short list of the things you’ll get for a great Sydney Harbour cruise with The Pontoon.
- Two spacious high ceilinged and expertly planned levels for a panoramic view of the Harbour.
- Stable and quiet cruising around Sydney Harbour.
- Well trained professional team has been managing events on Sydney Harbour for over 25 years. Truly experts of any aspect of any event.
- A 360 degree unobstructed views of the magnificent Sydney Harbour from all levels.
- Multiple flat screen plasma TVs and a wireless PA system. Projectors and advanced sound production and more available on request.
- Powerful, ducted air conditioning keeps the vessel temperature comfortable at all times.
- During Vivid Sydney, you will have complete and exclusive use of the vessel. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- A beverage from one of the multiple bars spaced throughout the vessel.
- Exceptionally clean and modern bathroom facilities.