Same Day Return Mail-In Repair Service Available! -
How to Hard Reset your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your Redmi Note 4X, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
TURN OFF YOUR XIAOMI DEVICE
- Hold down the Power key to switch off the device
Enter Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen, release both keys
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power button to select
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- Select Wipe Reset by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
DELETE USER DATA
- Select Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select
- Confirm by selecting Yes
- To restart the device, select reboot system now
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, you will need to set it up again